Others are available on the Chicago Area Council website.
- Arrowhead District Event Forms:
- Event Proposal – Download here.
- Budget Proposal – Download here.
- Event Information and Promotions – Download here.
- Closing Statement – Download here.
- BSA Tour Planning Worksheet – Download fillable PDF File here!
- Merit Badge Clinic Application – This form must be submitted to Chicago Area Council 90 days BEFORE promotion of event. Download here.
- BAWOW Training – Saturday, April 14, 2012, Estelle Sieb Center – 7774 W. Irving Park Rd. Norridge IL, 8:14am – 3:34pm. They have taken all the great information in the BALOO Outdoor Training and combined it with the Outdoor Webelos Leader Training. You will get all of the skills, twice the fun and more excitement that anyone else can cram into a whole day. Download information sheet/registration form here.
- Arrowhead District Spring Camporee – April 20 – 22, 2012 – Wolf Road Woods – Click here for more information.
- National Youth Leadership Training – Choose a session: July 22-27, 2012 or July 29-August 3, 2012. Download brochure and registration form here.
- Tour Worksheet – Download fillable PDF File here!
- BSA Advancement Guide – For all levels of Scouting. Download here.
- Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook – Effective January 1, 2012 – This is a fillable PDF document. – Download here.
- Guide To Safe Scouting – Download here.
- Tour Plan Policy (formerly known as local and national tour permits) – Download sheet here
- Where To Go Camping Guide – Updated 11/15/2011 – Download here.
- Owasippe Camp Promotion – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2pMTydmmTw
- Webelos Resident Camp – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu9s78vXCyE